Remakes and warranty policy:
Remakes are very rare due to our technicians’ great attention to detail. We strive to provide you with highest quality products for best value. We invest heavily in human resources to control and maintain high quality products. Therefore, we warranty our products for 5 years for fixed restorations and 1 year for removable restorations.
The cost of fabricating dental restorations cannot be refunded or credited. We will repair/remake our products if manufacturing fault is found. The following will not be covered under this policy and will be charged at full price:
- Request a remake using new impression and original restoration fits the original model.
- Original restoration and model/impression are not returned to us.
- Doctor changes instructions, product, design or shade.
- Doctor modifies or adjusts original model, impression or restoration.
- Doctor re-prepares teeth.
- We have inquired about the die, margin or impression and doctor approved but declined and requested completion of the case.
- Defects arising from incorrect prescription or fitting, lacking or changing of supportive tooth or tissue structures, improper dental hygiene, misuse or accidents are not covered by this guarantee.
Our highly skilled QC supervisor will follow up the remake/repair case closely and will determine if the remake is charged or will be remade/repaired under our warranty policy.
Free pickup and return service policy (Australia wide)
We will pickup and return your cases for free. The following will not be covered under this service and will be charged $13.00 + gst for pickup and/or delivery:
- Some areas are not covered with our free collection service please click here for full list.
- Pick-up charge will apply for a remake/repair/re-try case if no new additional case is included.
- Pick-up charge will apply for a new impression or model for an existing case in our laboratory if no new additional case is included.
- Pick-up charge will apply for an additional component of an existing case in our laboratory and if no new additional case is included.
- Pick-up and delivery charge will apply for a request to return a case without any work being carried out.
- Pick-up fee will apply if a request for a pick-up is arranged and the case is not ready for collection or no pick-up was provided once courier arrives on site.
- Only one pickup per day per customer. Additional pickups are charged at above rate.
Please contact us on 02 9746 3221 if you have any inquiries.